Sunday, December 23, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Week - Day 5: Anonymous

DSC_1375
I have always kept my eyes on Anonymous since I knew them! Simply because I love their edgy and unexpected cutting all the time! And their prints are so modern, love it so much! And I think for JFW, they totally have a different look from the previous collection. More bright and neon colors are applied on the apparels, achromatic color scheme was used before. What I love here is the bomber jackets, I think just by pairing it with shorts and black tank it will make you look stylish. Anonymous was the last show of the day and at the end of the show, all of the models were dancing on the stage with a singer and a rapper singing and dancing along! So it was totally a fun closing ;D DSC_1379 DSC_1382 DSC_1384 DSC_1393 DSC_1396 DSC_1403 DSC_1404 DSC_1407