Wednesday, April 09, 2014

My Beauty Essential

SAM_4783
Last two weeks during Senayan City's Fashion Nation, Wardah Beauty held a gathering and a fashion show simultaneously. If you followed my Twitter and Instagram, you must've seen a few sneak peeks of the event or the product. Now, I will completely review both of them.
 
So basically, Wardah has just launched a range of beauty products that mostly focus on eyes, which is called EyeXpert by Wardah. By the name you can tell that they are meant to beautify your eyes, and I believe that a pair of woman's eyes is one of God's greatest gift. I was lucky enough to get the product range as a gift :)
DSC_0738 DSC_0728
On the right-hand side is the gel eyeliner and the other one is the liquid eyeliner. I prefer the gel one compared to the liquid's because the gel's is less soggy, but both of them dry in instant!
DSC_0735
Here is the eyeshadow set, lovely colors isn't it? Mix them all and you will get the White Queen of Alice in Wonderland feel.
DSC_0732
I know eyes are important, but lips is just as one! From Barbie to Kardashian colors, all available in one set. What else do you need?
DSC_0743
Yummy cupcake with Wardah's eyeliner mascot as the decoration!
SAM_4786
Thank you Wardah for the useful beauty lesson and fun gathering!