Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hit It Off

DSC_3750
Weeks ago, I had a discussion regarding the project I talked about last time. Afterwards, I had a very late dinner with Gaby, Mei, Kak Luthfi, Kak Arnold, and Kak Ario. But sadly, Rosa, Ci Anaz, and the shop owner could not join us because they had to go home earlier. However, the dinner was hilarious and awesome. We joked around and got to know each other unique personalities.

Actually during the dinner, I kept on looking to my phone to see the time, we certainly had a quality time and it seemed like the moment went so fast. I started to get scared because I was afraid that my dad would scold me, but thank God he understood. And at that time, I had not finished my exams yet so I was quite nervous. Fortunately, I could solve past papers after I went home. I am really grateful that everything went smoothly, I think I did all of the exams well. The Olevel results will be revealed in August, I hope I will ace them!
DSC_3755
DSC_3766
DSC_3758
DSC_3751
DSC_3738
DSC_3752
DSC_3736
Kak Ario's stuff
DSC_3743
DSC_3728
DSC_3744
DSC_3740
DSC_3778
DSC_3737
DSC_3760