Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jumping For Fizz

DSC_3837
Bobabits. The citizens of Jakarta must have heard the name. If you had not before, I can assume that you are living in a cave. Just kidding, never take anything seriously, you will never get out of life alive. So back to the topic, basically Bobabits is a homelike restaurant with bubble tea as their specialty. But they also serve refreshments, meals, and desserts which are so tempting and mouthwatering. I can say that it is a very well-known place now amongst teenagers as the price is undoubtedly affordable and reasonable at the same time.

So I went there with Rosa, or I'd love to say Asor, a few weeks ago to spend our time there. We chatted about personal stuff and browsed through random blogs. I had a really great time with her, she is that person you can talk about anything to because she can relate to and connect easily with the topic.
DSC_3842
DSC_3840
DSC_3841
DSC_3828
DSC_3831
DSC_3833
DSC_3835