Sunday, November 25, 2012

Eli Gonzales Designs

BTS IMG_0151 copy
I thought it will be boring if I posted another show from Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 (don't worry I swill post more next week!), so I decided to share the clothing line of my dear sir at college, which is Eli Gonzales Designs. Personally I love the dresses my teacher made, because it shows the curve of the woman who wears it! Very modern and it blends well with the current lifestyle of women.

This collection is homage to culture and history. The collection is not minimalist, applied with fine-hand embroidery, beading and ornamentation. The aim of the collection is to redefine what is precious. These dresses definitely have value.

Twitter: @eligonzales
Facebook: Eli Gonzales Designs
Email: eligonzales.designs@gmail.com FARRAH 5 LOWRES FARRAH 6 LOWRES IZA BLACK LOGO web sharing IZA GOLD LOGO web sharing FARRAH 4 LOWRES eli