Thursday, April 03, 2014

WakuWaku Japan TV: Japanese Cuisine

!
If you are a follower of my Instagram, you would know that I love food, so much I can't even describe. When I was browsing through WAKUWAKU JAPAN schedule on their website, I noticed a picture of a man eating a Japanese set, I directly read the description and apparently it was a documentary drama. I was super excited to watch it!
 
So the first launch was on 2nd April 2014. It was about the story of a man named Inogashira Goro, who privately runs an imported dry goods business. In his spare time between work, he visits various shops and tastes their cuisine. The shops that appear in it are all real shops geared towards a general public. Matsushige himself is not very expressive and his character isn’t necessarily charismatic, but the real stars of the drama are the different dishes shown in every episode. Kodoku no Gurume is currently in its third season, but don't worry WAKUWAKU JAPAN is currently starring its second season and you can watch it on Thursday-Friday at 04.30-05.00 a.m. or 14.30-15.00 p.m.
 
Trust me, in half an hour, it will make you drool over those ramen, bento, okonomiyaki, set meal, authentic sushi, etc! So check out WAKUWAKU JAPAN now :D
1b 1c 1f 1e 1h 1