Saturday, September 29, 2012

Patrick Owen - Garden of Glory

IMG_5774 
Finally I can share with you guys the campaign of the webstore I am working for. It is Patrick Owen. Here is the first campaign (there are many more) and I love them so much. I can totally see this in Vogue. Patrick Owen is finally here, after so much things which happened to the plan of the webstore, we can finally nail it! I am so happy to see the team's effort to make the project a blast. We went through a lot of rough things - oversized apparels, a model was sick, delayed grand launching, rejected, and many more stuff that I can't remember. Thank you to everyone who has supported the team! Xo
 
Where to buy?
Webstore: Patrick Owen
Instagram: @PatrickOwenSO
Twitter: @ShopPatrickOwen
Facebook: Patrick Owen Collection IMG_5805 IMG_5985 IMG_6034 IMG_6280 IMG_6304 IMG_6407 IMG_6505c IMG_6552