Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 - Day 2: Contempo

DSC_0506
I was late again for the show OMG I'm sorry, I was busy eating and talking with my blogger fellas at that time (I think). Promise you that this will be the last show in which I took pictures not from the center!
 
Anyways the collection from Contempo this time was unexpected for me. Because I thought it will be a total casual-kind of look, but I was totally wrong! Look at these looks - when informal meets formal? I LOVE IT THO. Clean-cut suit with a pair of sneakers? Guys should try this on! And the midi dresses and skirts make it comfortable for women to explore their days. If you are the kind of man or woman who loves to be neat yet casual, then this collection from Contempo suits you best!DSC_0497 DSC_0485 DSC_0496 DSC_0488 DSC_0486 DSC_0503 DSC_0491