Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas in Penshoppe

PC 1
Last week Penshoppe in Central Park Mall held an event titled "Christmas in Penshoppe". The event was consisted of a Press Conference, Make Over by us Bloggers, and a trunk show. I definitely enjoy every moment because the people there were so kind and friendly. Too bad it was held in weekdays so some of my bloggie fellas could not make it to the event. Nonetheless I still had an unforgettable afternoon with Penshoppe :D
 
They are currently offering an amazing Christmas sale up to 70% off; ranging from basic t-shirts, leather bags and wallets, sandals, different shades of denim jeans, fancy outerwears, and many more! So grab them soon before they are out of stock. You definitely don't want to miss it. I also can't wait to show you what they gave me as a Christmas present in my upcoming outfit posts! Do wait ;)
PC 2 PC 3 PC 4 PC 5 PC 6 PC 7 PC 8
Went home with pressies from Penshoppe! :)