Sunday, June 22, 2014

For the love of Neutrals, Victoria Beckham S/S 2014

1A
The neutral color set is my all-time favorite that brings my confidence. Not only that it suits every kind of clothing, but I feel it suits my color skin too. Though I must say that sometimes I feel like injecting bright or pastel colors into my outfit. Though I'm always simple at heart.
 
One of the very many designers that I adore the most is Victoria Beckham. Her design and her daily outfit itself is always constructive, body-fitted, crisp, and most importantly.. The overall look always seems simple & classy. Two of my top-notch words to describe the outfit that I love.
1B 1C 1D 1E 1F
The maestro, don't you just love her very chic style?
1G
Mrs. Beckham and I at On Pedder, Plaza Indonesia.
 
I was wearing my mum's Victoria, Victoria Beckham dress. I tried to reflect Victoria's style into my outfit of the day. What do you think? ;)
Badge to post on social media
Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now!
LINK: http://bit.ly/1qySpoc
Don't forget to follow @TRESemmeID ;)
#RoadToNewYork #MBFW