Tuesday, June 03, 2014

S/S 2014 with Dorothy Perkins

8A 8B
The Spring/Summer has always been my favorite season! Not a long time ago, Dorothy Perkins invited me to see their latest Spring/Summer range in a gathering with other fashion bloggers and media at Penang Bistro, Grand Indonesia.
 
Dorothy Perkins have 10 key looks for the Summer; some of my favorites are The Midi, The Boyfriend Jean, and The Mini Bag. I think they are the perfect wardrobe essential to bring all along your Summer trip, not to mention that their style and cutting are trendy enough - thus you don't need to bring too much during your vacation because pairing them with the basics will make you look stylish! So let's see what Dorothy Perkins offer us this Summer ;)
8C 8D 8E 8F 8G 8H 8I 8J
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Summer pieces from the nearest Dorothy Perkins! :)