Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 - Day 6: Mazda presents Young and Vibrant Designers

I would love to say a big thanks for Mazda for letting me watch this show because they surely brought three ahmaaazing designers in which are predicted to be the next big thing and I say a lot of Amens on that. They surely have one brilliant brain and their collection is truly worth to see and wait for. I am not even kidding or paid for saying all these awe feeling, just check it out by yourself!

FRIEDERICH HERMAN
DSC_2103 DSC_2108 DSC_2112 DSC_2121 DSC_2122 DSC_2125 DSC_2135 DSC_2115
I truly love his collection, including those tailor and go-to-work pants which I rarely like. Simplicity has its best, extraordinary cutting on basics top make it outstanding, don't you think? And I really want a pair of that black jogging leather pants, SO NICE. Gee, I don' t know what to say anymore... The collection is really charming, and the right accessories make it JUST PERFECT. The best thing about the collection is I think that even though the cutting is quite extreme, it does not lessen any of those luxury and well-mannered feels on the collection. GENIUS INDONESIAN we got here.
 
TOTON The Label
DSC_2139 DSC_2150 DSC_2140 DSC_2162 DSC_2159
TOTON is one of the brands that grow swiftly, I saw a lot of high-end fashion magazines that use their collection for their fashion spreads. And I truly love the uniqueness of the brand, what I love the most is the features of Art Deco for the structure of the apparels, and Art Nouveau on the prints! And they have the awesome shoes ever, that high gladiator is ZOMG SUPER NICEEE.

CYNTHIA TAN
DSC_2178 DSC_2175 DSC_2181 DSC_2201 DSC_2193 DSC_2215 DSC_2208 DSC_2185
"OH HI, FEMINITY" - that is what popped up inside my head when I saw the first dress came up from behind! Surely her collection stood up because it was truly different from the first two collection. The elegance on the dresses are really beautiful, loving those handmade embroidered flowers. Red and Black always speak about glam and women, these dresses deserve a big round of applause!