Saturday, January 26, 2013

Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 - Day 7: LPM Graduates Show

BIMA by Stephanus Hamy
DSC_2391 DSC_2385 DSC_2392 DSC_2387
The ending was touching, wasn't it? Anyways, casuals apparels with bold colors look good, a right choice no? Usually these kind of apparels are applied with achromatic colors but this one is different! Loving the concept, totally. I want that pink satin shirt, super lovely!
 
THE OLD STORIES by Musa Widyatmodjo
DSC_2422 DSC_2429 DSC_2413 DSC_2418 DSC_2428
Gosh I love those batik-inspired dresses and formal shirts, the prints are gorgeous. And I really love his choice of colors, sweet yet sexy I think? Well I am eyeing on that red-orange-peachy peplum dress, teeheee! :3
 
ENIGMA by Taruna Kusmayadi
DSC_2442 DSC_2445 DSC_2435 DSC_2437 DSC_2441
I love this glam-gothic kind of look on the collection! The choice of fabric is unexpected but it looks very good for the apparels, and I love the make up here, sooo.. Gothic. Those high boots are a perfect companion on the colletion too. Love them!
 
POPO RICKY
DSC_2471 DSC_2459 DSC_2466 DSC_2462
GOSH this is one of my favorites! Taking a sweet surrealism concept with all those pretty flowers all over the dresses, hats, and shoes, it does make our eyes open right. I certainly do not know what to say because they are just so cute and I can see them be worn by a petite blonde girl or teen, must be one kind of perfection! I even saw those shoes on AMICA magazine, January Issue ;)
 
VINORA
DSC_2490 DSC_2491 DSC_2479 DSC_2488 DSC_2485 DSC_2481
Another brand to eye on when you are searching for a go-to-work clothing with an edgy twist, those patterns on green are just amazing ;)
 
BILLY TJONG
DSC_2514 DSC_2509 DSC_2500 DSC_2494 DSC_2506 DSC_2498
The Public Relation of Billy Tjong was really nice to me before the show started and it made me even happier to shoot his collection! His show is one of the shows that I anticipated the most... Aren't those surrealism patterns gorgeous, that red bridge, view of a sea, etc? SO RAD. And the song was a freaking Korean song from Wonder Girls in which I enjoyed the most and Billy himself jumped at the end of the runway which brought joyful to everyone who was there, the collection was and has always been ONE OF A KIND!